The Public Information Bulletin is an official ICT publisher in the form of a unified system of pages in an IT network, created for the purpose of making public information available to the public.
Legal basis for creating BIP:
- The Act of September 6, 2001 on access to public information,
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 18 January 2007 on the Public Information Bulletin.
Public Information Bulletin of Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp.z o.o. is available on the website at the address http://bip.mtp.pl
The website is operated in a manner consistent with the generally applicable principles of website operation.
Public information contained in the Bulletin is made available according to the subject menu on the left side of the screen, including the following categories:
- Legal status,
- Core business,
- Bodies and Functional Persons,
- Ownership structure,
On the left side of the screen, below the subject menu, there is a link to the main page of the Public Information Bulletin (http://www.bip.gov.pl), edited by the Ministry of the Interior and Administration.
Tabs with the following content are available at the bottom of the screen:
- Editors - contact to the editorial team of the Bulletin,
- Instructions for using BIP - this text.